Code of conduct
The Local Heroes Code of Conduct is our set of helpful guidelines that ensure you can expect the same level of service from your Local Hero whether it's a tiler in Exeter or a plasterer in Sunderland.
We expect all our tradespeople to abide by our Code of Conduct and we are proud of the level of service and standards the Local Heroes uphold, in both work and demeanour. Our thousands of five star reviews and customer feedback shows our commitment to providing a great service.
The Local Heroes Code of Conduct
Local Heroes will:
- Be honest and fair
- Always provide a quote before starting work
- Keep to your appointment. If for any reason they're running late they'll let you know
- Call you before they arrive
- Be polite, friendly and treat you and your property with respect
- Keep you updated throughout your job
- Never take cash payments - Local Heroes only accept payment through the Local Heroes website
You can find out even more (if you really want to) by looking at our Terms.
If you're a competent and qualified tradesperson who already lives up to these standards, why not become a Hero?