- Be honest and fair
- Always provide a quote before starting work
- Keep to your appointment. If for any reason they’re running late they’ll let you know
- Call you before they arrive
- Be polite, friendly and treat you and your property with respect
- Keep you updated throughout your job
- Never take cash payments. They will only accept payment through the Local Heroes website
You can find out even more (if you really want to) by looking at our Terms.
Interested in becoming a Hero?
|Electrical||Electrical Apprenticeship, NVQ in Electrical Installation, EAL Qualification in Installing Electro-technical systems, 17th Edition. Registration to a Government approved Competent Persons scheme, such as NICEIC.|
|Plumbing||NVQ Level 2 in England and Wales, SVQ Level 3 in Scotland, City & Guilds craft or advanced craft certificate or customer references.|
|Gas: Service & Repair||ACS, CCN1. Plus additional qualifications depending work being carried out: CEN1, WAT1 (CENWAT), CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1. Gas Safe Registration for both individual engineers & the company as a whole.|